Birthdays are unforgettable memories for a child. They cherish their birthday. They feel special on their birthday and there is no better way to celebrate it then to throw a party!
Planning parties are never easy. They can be the most stressful thing for parents. Well we have great news for you! We have created a birthday party guide for you to follow to help you plan a perfect party for the birthday child.
1. Pick the number of guests for the party first:
2. Go where your child loves going for activities:
- Kid Museums
- Arts & Crafts
3. Pick a date and time.
- When birthdays land on a weekday, most likely your child will have school so remember it is OKAY if you schedule the party on a different day.
4. Pick the facility and call immediately
(remember if you try to book last minute the party room may not be available):
- Arcadia Kid’s Fun Museum
- Regal Cinemas
- District Eat & Play
5. Ask all the right questions when you are on the phone with the party planner:
- Do you have a birthday party room for (number of guests you have chosen)?
- Is this date and time available?
- How much is the party room?
- What comes with this price?
- How long do we have in the room?
- What food and beverages do you provide, if any?
- Can we bring our own food and drinks?
- Do we need to bring the table setting and decorations?
- What special deals or gifts do you have for a birthday child?
- Do we have to choose from a themed party you have or can we provide our own theme?
- Can we bring our own goodie bag?
- Is there a fee if we need to cancel?
6. Let’s talk about themes! Here are some ideas for themes*:
- Sports Theme
- Disney Theme
- Cars Theme
- Princess Theme
- Animal Theme
*Remember some places have their own themes to choose from
7. Items to bring and which can be themed:
- Paper plates
- Party Hats
Your child turns this age once! Make it a day to remember.