At Arcadia Kid’s Fun Museum, children’s safety and well-being is our #1 priority. Our staff is committed to creating a welcoming, engaging and interactive environment for your children.
- Arcadia Kids’ Fun Museum is a parent-supervised facility. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Parents/guardians assume full responsibility and liability for children while on the premises. Do not leave your children unattended.
- A waiver of liability must be signed before entering the play area.
- No adult entry without a child.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not allowed.
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to your personal property.
- No outside food is permitted, except for a birthday cake with reserved party.
- Please let us know if you have any special needs and we will do our best to address them.
- No pets of any kind are allowed. Registered aid animals are acceptable.
- No solicitation, distribution or positing of any type of literature, petitions or any type of promotional material.
- Shoes are MANDATORY in the Museum including on our Wiggle Climber exhibit.
- No hitting, biting, kicking, punching, pushing.
- Use of foul language is prohibited.
- Clean up after yourself so the next child can enjoy.
- Make friends, use your imagination and have fun!
- We reserve the right to ask a patron to leave for unacceptable behavior.
NO WEAPONS POLICY
For the safety of our children, no weapons (including concealed or open carry) are allowed in the facility. Arcadia Kid’s Fun Museum is committed to maintaining a safe and secure environment. This policy is a proactive step towards reducing risks associated with intentional or accidental use of weapons regardless of whether a federal or state license to possess the same has been issued to the possessor. Anyone possessing a weapon will be asked to remove it from our premises immediately. The only exceptions to this policy is law enforcement on duty.
Arcadia Kid’s Fun Museum is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for children and their families to play and connect with one another. In an effort to maintain this environment, we ask that parents use common sense when attending the museum with their family members who may be sick. We ask that you consider if you would want your child exposed to the symptoms your child or family member may be experiencing. Anyone who has had active symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea and excessive discharge from their nose, is encouraged to wait to visit the museum until symptoms have been gone for a full 24 hours. Arcadia Kid’s Fun Museum reserves the right to ask any visitor to come back for a return visit when they are feeling better.
PHOTOGRAPHY PERMISSION POLICY
Periodically, Arcadia Kid’s Fun Museum takes photographs and video of our visitors and activities for use in promotional and editorial material. With admission into Arcadia Kid’s Fun Museum, you give permission to us for the recording of photographs and/or video of yourself and your dependents. You grant Arcadia Kid’s Fun Museum all rights to use these still or moving images for educational, promotional, advertising, and other purposes which advance our overall mission. All rights to the photographs and video belong to the Arcadia Kid’s Fun Museum. Please notify the Admissions Desk if you do not consent to this policy.